- RSS Channel Showcase 7841459
- RSS Channel Showcase 3918761
- RSS Channel Showcase 3683031
- RSS Channel Showcase 6995296
Articles on this Page
- 05/26/17--02:27: _Congratulations Jam...
- 05/26/17--02:36: _Luis Garcia Signed ...
- 06/07/17--01:44: _On this day in 2011 ….
- 06/08/17--08:31: _The Taylor Family f...
- 06/08/17--08:40: _Jeff Stelling and J...
- 06/11/17--05:02: _England – Champions...
- 06/23/17--02:36: _Roy Evans Joins The...
- 06/28/17--13:49: _Thank You to The Mo...
- 07/07/17--02:34: _Meeting Peter Moore...
- 09/07/17--08:12: _Jacks Visit To Anfield
- 12/14/17--06:01: _The Ladders 23 Char...
- 02/01/18--10:19: _Please support Jami...
- 03/09/18--01:16: _Join Jamie Carraghe...
- 03/13/18--02:42: _A Statement From Th...
- 03/14/18--09:00: _A message from Jami...
- 03/26/18--05:45: _Easter Eggs For Nor...
- 03/28/18--07:44: _The Fire Fighters C...
- 03/28/18--14:50: _Melody & Lilly’s Vi...
- 03/28/18--14:57: _Alonso’s Thoughts O...
- 05/25/18--07:43: _Bring The European ...
- 05/26/17--02:27: Congratulations James Carragher
- 05/26/17--02:36: Luis Garcia Signed Print
- 06/07/17--01:44: On this day in 2011 ….
- 06/08/17--08:31: The Taylor Family from South Elmsall, West Yorkshire
- 06/08/17--08:40: Jeff Stelling and Jamie Carragher
- 06/11/17--05:02: England – Champions of the World
- 06/23/17--02:36: Roy Evans Joins The Reds At The Caldicot and Glos OLSC AGM
- 06/28/17--13:49: Thank You to The Mortgage Brain
- 07/07/17--02:34: Meeting Peter Moore… Our new CEO!
- 09/07/17--08:12: Jacks Visit To Anfield
- 12/14/17--06:01: The Ladders 23 Charity Night With Special Guest Jamie Carragher …
- 02/01/18--10:19: Please support Jamie ‘The Jawbreaker’ Greene …..
- 03/09/18--01:16: Join Jamie Carragher at the Ladders 23 Night in Liverpool.
- 03/13/18--02:42: A Statement From The 23 Foundation
- 03/14/18--09:00: A message from Jamie Carragher
- 03/26/18--05:45: Easter Eggs For North Liverpool Foodbank ….
- 03/28/18--07:44: The Fire Fighters Charity & The 23 Foundation
- 03/28/18--14:50: Melody & Lilly’s Visit To Anfield …
- 03/28/18--14:57: Alonso’s Thoughts On the Champions League …
- 05/25/18--07:43: Bring The European Cup Home Boys!!!
The 23 Foundation would like to send congratulations to James Carragher, on signing his youth contract with Wigan Athletic. Its great to see James following in his father footsteps, and we know Jamie is extremely proud of his son. We look forward to following your footballing career with interest James ….. Congratulations!
We all love Luis Garcia and …. he drinks Sangria, he came from Barca to Liverpool! And how will we ever forget ‘that Goal’ agains Chelsea in the semi-final …. its one of the great Liverpool moments! Now you can buy a little bit of Luis history for under £30 …. and help the 23...Read More
On this day in 2011, Jamie was named ‘Philanthropist of the Year’ at the Spirit Of Merseyside Awards at the Philharmonic Hall in Liverpool. The award was presented for the work Jamie had done with the 23 Foundation. 6 years later and the charity is stronger than ever. We are sure Jamie will be VERY...Read More
Dear all Please join us, as we send our most profound, heartfelt thanks to the Taylor Family pictured here from left to right; Allan Taylor, Emmaleigh Taylor, Jamie, Matthew Brookes and Roseann Taylor. What a wonderful family and fantastic gesture in donating nearly £4000 to our charity, in memory of their son Craig Taylor who...Read More
Dear all As you may know, Jeff Stelling does a lot of work in aid of Prostate Cancer, he was joined by Jamie Carragher on his latest walk in Liverpool. Walking to raise funds for this great cause they walked from the ferry terminal via Anfield to Goodison, joined by many volunteers. Well done to...Read More
Congratulations to Solanke, Ojo and all of the England U-20’s Team and Management. World Cup Winners …. awesome tournament and amazing result. Bring the trophy home boys 🇫🇴⚽️🏆🇫🇴
Dear all, A big thank you to the Caldicot and Glos OLSC branch for their support of our charity. Pictured here with Roy Evans are some of the winners following their AGM. They are as follows: Ian Brotherton won “Ours for Keeps” squad signed Istanbul print Julie Kane won Xabi Alonso signed montage Kev Jones...Read More
The 23 Foundation would like to thanks Enzo Mora and his team at the Mortgage Brain in Gloucestershire for their ongoing support of the 23 Foundation. As well as working to raise awereness of the charity, they are also running a competition to win an awesome Wembley Stadium print that will be signed and dedicated...Read More
Dear all It was a great pleasure meeting with our new CEO Peter Moore. Peter is a scouser and very passionate about his beloved Liverpool FC! Peter has the best office view with that amazing Liver building as the backdrop! The squad signed 1965 FA Cup Final shirt is in memory of his late father....Read More
Dear all We had the pleasure of meeting with Jack age 6 and grandad Ronnie yesterday. Jack had his first visit to Anfield to watch Liverpool beat Hoffenheim 4:2 in hospitality. Please join us in wishing Jack all the best with his treatment, the chemo has been very intense. He is a lovely lad and...Read More
The evening of Thursday 19 April, 2018 is set to be the biggest of the year for football fans, as Jamie Carragher will be joined by sporting friends, for The Ladder 23 Night, a charity night of celebration, fine food and football. Organised on behalf of The Fire Fighters Charity and The JamieCarragher Foundation, the...Read More
Join Jamie in his boxing journey! Jamie ‘the Jawbreaker’ Greene (the name he has chosen) is a 28 year old man who has Downs Syndrome , Perthes disease(a condition of the hip ) and other conditions effecting his spinal area. He has to wear special orthapedic shoes to get his legs to equal length. Anyone...Read More
Jamie Carragher and friends are looking forward to supporting the Fire Fighters Charity at this amazing dinner celebrating football, charity & more. With incredible entertainment, the dinner at The Titanic Hotel in Liverpool promises to be an amazing evening. Click here here to find out more: Ladder 23 Event We look forward to seeing you there!...Read More
Here at the 23 Foundation our focus is, and will always be, to reach out to as many kids and their families as possible. This was always Jamie’s goal when he set up his Foundation 10 years ago, to give back, never forgetting his roots. Last year we helped over 1,100 families and their Children...Read More
It’s been a tough week for me and my family. I wish to apologise again most sincerely for my actions. I would also like to personally thank all of you who have taken the time to write to me with your kind messages during this time of thoughtful reflection. I hope to return back to...Read More
It was great to donate 60 Easter Eggs to the foodbanks at Anfield Liverpool before the charity game v Bayern Munich. Working together with logistics providers and manufacturers we were able to make this donation possible. Thank you to all involved. If you can help by donating to the North Liverpool Foodbank we know it...Read More
Jamie Carragher will be attending a fantastic fundraising dinner in Liverpool next month to help support these two incredible charities. Fundraising Dinner News Story – Liverpool Echo – Click here to read Thank you to James Pearce and the Liverpool Echo for your support with this story.
it was a great pleasure once again to meet with children and their parents from Millstead School at Anfield for the Liverpool Legends game. We had great seats on the half way line in the Kenny Dalglish stand courtesy of our Flemish friends (Christophe Cogghe & Co.) … thank you guys! Thank you also to...Read More
Xabi Alonso says that Liverpool can beat anyone in the Champions League. Former Red reflects on our chances vs City. “They are looking well at the moment. Big games are coming, especially in the Champions League. It’s going to be fantastic. Liverpool can beat anyone. We can expect a very intense game. Both styles are different, but...Read More
Jamie Carragher and everyone here at the 23 Foundation would like to wish the Reds the best of luck on Saturday night in Kiev. We know you will give it all and we look forward to you brining the European Cup home to Liverpool for the 6th time. You’ll Never Walk Alone!